Peru Collection Swatches (Fall 2018)

Lima Tell You About This Color!

Jelly like cream in baby pink.  Two coats to completely opaque.

Suzi Will Quechua Later!

Jelly like cream in a baby pink-purple.  Two coats to make opaque.

Seven Wonders of OPI

Creamy polish in a very dusty pink/purple.  Opaque in two coats.

Alpaca My Bags

Jelly like dusty gray blue-green with micro red glitters.  In the bottle you can see these micro glitters a lot better, but once painted, they pretty much disappear.  They are very scattered and scarce.  Two coats to opaque.

Don't Toot My Flute

Jelly like bright lavender cream.  Two coats to opaque.

Grandma Kissed a Gaucho

Bright medium purple more toward the red side of purple.  Very jelly like cream that requires at least three coats to make completely opaque.  I was most surprised with this color because the color itself is beautiful, but the application left something to be desired of a cream.

Machu Peach-U

Very gorgeous peachy nude cream.  Two coats to opaque.

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Mountains

Very creamy dark nude on the redder side.  Two coats to opaque.

My Solar Clock is Ticking

Creamy terracotta polish only needing two coats to make opaque.  This is definitely my favorite of the collection and surprised me the most.

I Love You Just Be-Cusco

Brighter dark red cream leaning toward brown side of red.  Two coats to opaque.

Como Se Llama?

Deep dark brown-red cream.  Two coats to opaque.

Yes My Condor Can-do!

Creamy deep purple leaning toward a dusty red.  Two coats to opaque.  

Comments