Hollywood Collection Swatches (Spring 2021)

Suzi Calls the Paparazzi

The first shade in the Hollywood Collection is this gorgeous dusty pink cream shade.  Goes on perfectly in two thinner coats.
I'm an Extra

This is a beautiful peach cream shade that will go on perfectly in two coats.
Movie Buff

This is a very light, almost white, pinky purple cream shade.  You will need two thicker coats or three thinner coats to get an opaque look.
Hollywood & Vibe

This next shade is basically the previous nail polish's brighter counterpart.  It is a very light pinky purple cream shade that will go on perfectly in two coats.
Bee-hind the Scenes

This color had me excited immediately because it's such a unique shade for OPI and my collection.  It's this beautiful light and bright pastel lemon yellow cream shade.  You will need two thicker coats for this one, but contrary to most yellow shades, this one has a great and non-streaky formula.
Destined to be a Legend

Next up is this dusty blue-gray cream shade that really gives me London fog vibes.  This one goes on nicely in just two coats.
Rated Pea-G

This is definitely the shade everyone is going to be buying out from this collection.. This is a beautiful and creamy jade green shade.  Some are comparing this one to Jade is the New Black from the Hong Kong Collection, but after swatching them side-by-side, I noticed this one leans more yellow/light whereas Jade leans more blue/darker.  Applies well in just two coats.
Oh You Sing, Dance, Act, and Produce?

It's a wonder how they fit this whole name on the bottom of the nail polish bottle!  This super creamy and shiny cornflower blue shade was definitely the first shade to strike my eyes from this collection.  It's also the first shade I'm fully wearing from the collection (I'm very predictable).  This applies perfectly in just two coats.
Award for Best Nails goes to...

Next up in this collection is this dark cobalt blue crelly shade.  I was slightly disappointed when I saw that this wasn't a true cream because I knew you would need more coats to get it opaque.  You will need three thinner coats to make this more opaque, unless the jelly look is what you're after, then two will suffice.
I'm Really an Actress

OPI does it again with another sequel shade and I'm LIVING for it.  One of the most famous and classic OPI shades in existence is I'm Not Really a Waitress and this is a gorgeous 2021 update to the staple color.  It's this beautiful bright red, that almost leans more pink in person, that has some pink/red shimmer to it and scattered micro holographic glitters.  Hard to see in this photo, but in the sunlight, it is a true holo.  This goes on smoothly and applies perfectly in two coats.
15 Minutes of Flame

The penultimate shade in the Hollywood Collection is this bright magenta pink shimmery pearl shade.  There's always one in the collection that has this finish, I swear, and to be honest, I wasn't excited about this shade.  When I put it on, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved the brightness of the pink.  Makes me severely want summer.  This applies well in two coats, but you will need a steady hand to make sure the streaks are even because you will get brush strokes.
Emmy, have you seen Oscar?

Lastly in this collection, is this stunning BRIGHT red-orange cream shade.  When I say this is bright, I mean it.  This applies to perfection in just two coats and has the best shine.  I'm not a red person, but I will be rocking this with a summer tan.


Comments

  1. Oh wow these are some gorgeous colours here :-D Nice collection :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had been dying to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Would you say that Don't Bossa Nova Me Around is a dupe for Movie Buff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for doing this for every collection 💜 love the cobalt blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your page. Love the swatches - so helpful. I would like to suggest possibly doing swatches of similar colors from different collections on one hand. Sometimes I look at new color collections released and it will be a beautiful pale pink or a peachy pink and think that it looks similar to another color from a different collection. I would love to see like several pale pinks next to each other or blues, etc. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is amazing enough to make somebody understand and I'm sure that everybody is going to appericiate your hardwork.You can also check my link below:
    best diabetic hospital in Bangalore
    How to get rid of Lizards at home
    Pediatric dentistry near me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get Certified Translation Of Documents in Dubai

    Call / WhatsApp: +971 549905182

    Legal and Certified Professional Translation Services Center in Dubai. Our Translation languages are German, French, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Danish, Spanish, English, Russian, Turkish, Greek, Chinese, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Urdu, Indonesian, Persian, Swedish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech, Indian, Bengali, Thai, Tamil, Sinhalese, Japanese. Al Muwaz translation services in Dubai, a registered translation company in Dubai offers amazing and bona fide translation services wealthy in precision, quality, and security.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment