Muse of Milan Swatches (Fall 2020)


Leonardo's Model Color

This shade is a gorgeous navy blue/dark purple metallic polish that has iridescent micro glitters that shift gold/red in the light.  Although it is a metallic glitter, it isn't very hard to take off.  This is opaque in two coats.


OPI Nails the Runway

Similar to the polish above this, this is a metallic silver shade that contains iridescent micro glitters that shine blue and bronze in the light.  This is also opaque in two coats.


Complimentary Wine

This shade is a very dark reddish brown cream; very red wine like.  I would suggest two thicker coats or three thinner coats.


Addio Bad Nails, Ciao Great Nails

This shade is a little bit harder to describe, but it's definitely a unique shade.  This one is a dusty grayish purple cream with very, very fine micro glitters of brown and iridescent purple.  Two coats will do you.


Galleria Vittorio Violet

I am so pleased with this color; I really don't have anything like it in my collection.  This is a very bright and springy lavender purple cream shade that has the finest purple shimmer to it.  I'm in love.  Two coats will be perfect.


Suzi Talks with Her Hands

I have been dying for a new gray shade!  This is a gorgeous deeper gray that leans to the warmer side.  It's a luscious cream that is opaque in two coats.


Duomo Days, Isola Nights

This next shade is a deeper blue cream.  It's a one-coater!  I seriously got full coverage in just one stroke; I was shocked!  Although one coat will work, I still prefer two.


This Color Hits All the High Notes

Although a very beautiful silvery blue shimmery pearl shade, this is probably my least favorite of the collection.  I think OPI really pounded out the pearls and the iridescent pearls at us this year and I'm ready to not have many more in my collection.  Two thick coats or three thin will work perfectly for this shade.


Drama at La Scala

THIS SHADE.  This is a very stunning green blue cream that is a total one-coater as well!  Again, although one coat will work, I prefer two. 


My Italian is a Little Rusty

Just like the name, this cream is a rusty burnt orange.  Two coats will be perfectly opaque.


Have Your Panettone and Eat it Too

This next shade is a beautiful fall pumpkin orange cream.  Reminds me so much of going to the pumpkin patch in September.  Two coats will be opaque.


Fall-ing for Milan

This was the first shade I swatched of this collection and I was very impressed.  This was another very unique shade.  It's a light brown/beige cream shade with very micro brown glitters and a gold shimmer to top it off.  Two coats will make this one opaque. 

Comments

  1. Oh wow, these are nice. I might have to get me a few :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copped the 2 purple colors ..thanks for the swatches helped me make the selection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use a top coat? They look so glossy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the OPI Plumping Top Coat. It is my all time favoriteeee

      Delete

Post a Comment