Barbie Collection Swatches (Summer Bonus Collection 2023)

 

My Job is Beach

This first polish in the collection (actually the ending polish but I have these pictures backwards) is a gorgeous cerulean blue cream polish.  This one is just barely a one coater but I definitely always go for a second coat just for security purposes.

Yay Space!

This is, in my opinion, definitely a glitter topper similar to Welcome to Barbie Land! which you'll see below.  I have this over My Job is Beach.  I love that this really looks like the sparkling ocean.. very beautiful cerulean blue sheer shimmer.

Hi Ken!

This makes a lot of sense when you think of Ken's hair.. This is a gorgeous lemony yellow cream polish.  I absolutely love how OPI has been doing their yellow shades; I think they've really nailed it.

Hi Barbie!

This is definitely one of the best in the collections because... hello?  The name??  I definitely don't sport hot pink polishes too often but this is the first one I'm wearing for the week from the collection (with a couple of the nails topped with the below polish :) )  This one is ALMOST a one coater but I always feel better with a second coat.

Welcome to Barbie Land

This one I also feel like is more of a glitter topper versus its own shade, but if you like a more sheer polish, you could probably get away with this on its own.  I have this over Hi Barbie!  This gives a really beautiful shimmer that's a little iridescent and almost leans bluish silver in the sun.

Feel the Magic!

This is one of my favorites from the collection and is this medium light pink cream shade.  This one is glorious in just two coats.  Could you ask for a more perfect pink?

Best Day Ever

This one could be more of a glitter topper but I've done this on its own in just three coats.  I'm not a huge fan of three coat polishes which is why I say you could probably do this as a topper.  It's more of a pearly sheer base in a light pink that has holographic and iridescent micro glitters suspended within.  Might need more of a plumping or thicker top coat for this one.

Every Night is Girls Night

This is more of a topper glitter situation and I've done this over Bon Voyage to Reality!  It's a very light pink shimmer shade suspended in a clear base but has iridescent micro glitters and holographic hexagonal glitters.  Really beautiful over just about every cream in this collection.

Bon Voyage to Reality!

This last shade in the collection is the perfect pinky cream shade.  This one is super self leveling and is pretty opaque in two coats.  


I buy all of my polishes myself from PolishPick.com where you can get a stellar steal of a deal.  I highly recommend going there for all your OPI needs :)

Comments