Terribly Nice Collection Swatches (Holiday 2023)

Salty Sweet Nothings

This first shade in the Terribly Nice collection is a beautiful salmon pinky orange polish that has a ton of silver micro glitter within.  Gives a real frosted look on the nails.  You may need a third coat if you're going thinner.
Peppermint Bark and Bite

 I was the most excited for this one in the collection because I feel like I have nothing like it.  It's a dark hunter green almost sheer shade that has very fine silver and gold micro glitters within.  I needed three coats here to get this even and opaque but I could also see this over a dark green cream or black and using this as a topper.
It's a Wonderful Spice

This is a bright orange coral  cream shade that is packed with silver and iridescent almost shard type of micro glitters.  It really evens out nicely after 2 coats.
Chill 'Em With Kindness

I'm really not a fan of wearing white shades but I really love the look of this frosted white polish.  It's got kind of an iridescent shimmery glow to it and gives a little purple/yellow hue to the polish depending on the light.  I believe I used three thin coats on this to make it even.
Sickeningly Sweet

I feel like this is a slight outlier in the collection but when you pair it with Shaking My Sugarplums, I think this goes along quite nicely.  Don't get me wrong.. I literally always want lavenders and creams in collections This is simply a beautiful lavender cream polish that was super opaque and perfect in two coats.
Let's Scrooge

I mean the name alone wins in this collection.  I really love this bold blue leaning teal polish.  It's a bit funny though because in the bottle, it definitely leans more green so don't be shocked by the difference in collor.  It has this really nice super fine iridescent glitter suspended throughout.  
Rebel with a Clause

Looking for a new candy apple red cream polish?  Look no further.. they've got you covered this season. 
Shaking My Sugarplums

This name also got me.  I really love the look of this like frosted periwinkle berry shimmer shade.  I think if you pair this with Sickeningly Sweet, it's a winning combination.
Blame the Misteltoe

I'm pretty sure almost every holiday collection has some sort of magenta or fuchsia pink pearl shade and I'm slightly over it.  This is definitely leaning more magenta hot pink and gives a really nice look.  The formula is beautiful, but I just have SO many of them.
Five Golden Flings

Why was this one so hard to capture on camera??  This is like a camel brown shade that has really fine silver, gold, and brown shimmers suspended throughout.  Gives it like a sand kind of look and is quite nice in person.  
Hot Toddy Naughty

Last but not least in the Terribly Nice collection, is this gorgeous dark brown shimmer cream polish.  I don't think I have anything like this in my collection; they usually just do something similar but in black or charcoal so this was a really nice change up.

Comments