Me, Myself, & OPI Swatches (Spring 2023)

Spring Break the Internet

This is a very sheer but buildable hot pink with a bit of bluish/purple shimmer to it.  Two coats are shown here and you can still see the nail line.

Switch to Portrait Mode

This is a light tan/beige pearl shade.  Two coats are shown above and you can just barely see the nail line.  This is a great peal formula but you will need even brush strokes and a light hand.

I Meta My Soulmate

Similar to the shade above, this is a light baby pink pearl shade with a slightly more sheer formulation.  You can just barely see the nail line with two coats.  You will need even brush strokes and a light hand for application.

I Sold My Crypto

Similar to Spring Break the Internet, this is a very sheer but buildable purple shade with light purple/pink shimmer to it.  Two coats are shown here but you could probably do three to not see the nail line.

Data Peach

This is a peach pearl shade that has a bit of gold shine to it.  This is unlike the other two pearl shades in the collection because it is a little more opaque than the other two and builds up really nicely in just two coats.  One of my favorites in the collection and I am NOT a pearl girl.

Left Your Texts on Red

This one was so hard to capture on camera as it was such a hot hot hot red.  This is a orange leaning red shade that has a bit of almost purple shimmer to it.  You can kind of see it better in the bottle itself, but on the nail it looks kind of green.  It's such a unique shade.  You can see the nail line a bit with two coats.

Incognito Mode

This is a really pretty dusty lavender cream polish.  This is such an opaque formula and will do well with two coats.  Great for your spring manicure.

Pink In Bio

This is a very very pale pink, almost white/cream, cream polish.  Will be perfect in just two coats.  This is probably my favorite pale pink polish in a very long time and I feel like my picture didn't really do it justice.

Blinded by the Ring Light

This next polish is a very pale pastel yellow cream polish.  I loved the way this one is formulated.  I feel like I always say yellows are really hard to formulate but lately, OPI has been killing it with their yellow formulas.

Silicon Valley Girl

This is a stunningly bright orange cream polish.  This gives In My Back Pocket vibes and I used to LOVE that polish back in the day.  Two coats will be perfect.

NFTease Me

This next polish is a very beautiful baby blue cream polish.  I was the most excited about this shade because I don't feel like they tackle baby blues as much as I wan them to.  Two coats and you're set.

Clear Your Cash

Lastly, this is a gorgeous almost neon pastel green cream polish.  I am obsessed with this shade because I really have nothing like this.  Two coats is perfect and will be the perfect addition to your spring manicure.

 

Comments