Neo-Pearl Collection Swatches (Spring/Summer 2020)

Shellabrate Good Times!

This is a very sheer light tan/beige pearl shade.  Very sheer on the first coat, but smooths out and becomes more opaque on the second coat.  

Pretty in Pearl

This is a more golden bronze pearl shade that has very, very tiny hints of metallic shimmer to it.  It is sheer on the first coat, but becomes more opaque by the second.

Shellmates Forever!

This is a baby pink pearl shade that is also very sheer on the first coat, but becomes more opaque by the second coat.

Just a Hint of Pearl-ple

I can't explain to you how much I love this color.  If you get any color from this collection, it has to be this one.  This is a beautiful Easter-y lilac purple shade reminiscent of Sahara Sapphire.  It is thicker and more opaque on the first coat and really evens out by the second coat.  It is more stunning in person.

Did You See Those Mussels?

This is a light baby blue peal shade that is sheer on the first coat but more opaque by the second.

Two Pearls in a Pod

This is a gorgeous silver/gray pearl shade.  It is a little more opaque than the others on the first coat, but evens out and becomes more opaque in the second.  It's very much like a chromatic pearl.

Comments

  1. This is why I don't use OPI, it is so streaky! So far from the ads. It is not worth the price! Any nail polish is better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tbh I think you can see the streaks because it's got that metallic shine to it. When you use OPI creme nail polish, it's much easier to not make the streaks visible at all.

    I find metallic polish to be difficult to put on, but I'm definitely curious about the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed but my solution is using a shiny top coat. Plus your mani/pedi lasts so much longer. I love OPI, it's my favourite brand. I will definitely be ordering a few of these. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment