Nature Strong Collection Swatches

Cactus What You Preach

Okay, but can we just say that this is not a cactus green and this name should have been reserved for a peachy orange shade called "Practice What You Peach" instead!??!?!?  Anyway.. this is a gorgeous and bright turquoise cream shade.  I absolutely love this color and love the application.  The FORMULA ON THESE. I won't get over it.

Achieve Grapeness

This is a medium purple polish that has a gold pearl/shimmer finish.  In different lights there's a bit of a pink sheen to it.  It reminds me a lot of Turn on the Northern Lights from the Iceland collection in regards to the finish and glow that it gives.  This is a bit of a thicker polish, not sure if that's because of the new formula, but two thin coats will do nicely.  Even brush strokes are a must.  I'm also not sure if this is the formula or not, but the smell of this polish was really strong even after it dried.. day after you can't smell it but I'd say in the first few hours of wear, it will be very strong.

All Heal Queen Mother Earth

This next polish in the Nature Strong Collection is a deep blue green cream shade.  This polish was very, very thick and honestly could be a one-coater.  I used two thinner coats for this look but it was a little bit of a struggle with how thick this was.  I will say that this polish did not smell as strong as Achieve Grapeness was, so that may have been a fluke.  I really enjoy how deep this shade is and has been a great wear for me. (My apologies for the cut on my pinky, I have been refinishing my stairs)

Shore is Something!

This is a gorgeous cobalt/royal blue cream.  I feel like OPI has made this type of shade an absolute staple polish to have in your collection.  I really enjoyed the formula on this one.  It was thick enough to absolutely be a one-coater polish, but it wasn't gloopy or impossible to work with.  I always feel so confident when I wear a shade like this!

Onyx Skies

I can't say better things about this black polish.  Yes, this is "just a black cream polish" that looks like all the rest, BUT, this one has a workable and thick formula making this a one-coater (which is all we want to achieve in life).  Not gonna lie, OPI's OG Black Onyx is kind of thin and on me, doesn't last very long, which is why I'm not a huge fan of wearing black on my nails.  I tried Holo Taco's "one coat black" polish and it is SO thick and gloopy that I am not a fan of wearing that one either.  THIS POLISH THOUGH, not only is it eco-conscious, it is thick, creamy, and not even close to gloopy or hard to work with.

A Great Fig World

This next shade is a beautiful and deep eggplant purple shade that is basically a one-coater.  Very thick and very easy to work with.  I tried taking pictures of this one on my left hand (normally I go right because I'm left handed) and I can't believe how much my left hand could not grip the bottle properly.  It's second nature for me with my right, but my pinky would not move at all.  It's a little embarrassing. 

Spring Into Action

This is a very shiny and bright lavender cream shade in the Nature Strong line of colors.  I thought I'd be more of a fan of this one, but I don't think it looks very good with my skin tone.  Also, for some reason, this picture to me looks fake and I swear it's not.

Right As Rain

This next shade in the Nature Strong collection is this beautiful mauve-ish purple-ish dusty gray cream.  I thought this one went on nicely like all the others with this formula and was thick enough to almost be a one-coater.  I bought this one along with two other gray shades and when I received them, I thought they all looked the same in the bottle.  Luckily, this one definitely pulls more mauve in person.

Simply Radishing

When I asked my husband to pick out a "next shade to wear" for the week, he gravitated toward this beautiful dusty rose cream.  Not lying here either.. he really thought this looked like the perfect beginning of fall shade and I agree!  I loved wearing this one because it's so classic but also so in right now.

It's Ashually OPI

This cool toned light gray cream is next up in the Nature Strong Collection.  I just continue to be highly impressed with the long wear time and smooth formula in this collection.  Two coats will make this fully opaque.


Comments

  1. That looks so juicy! Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your above nail products are really gorgeous. These types of nail polish collections are available at Hologram as well. Hologram has styles for women with a wide array of tastes to enjoy. They want all women to shine like a Hologram, and their gel nail polish does just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.

    Summer Collection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment