Xbox Collection Swatches (Spring 2022)

Sage Simulation

This shade is more of a light blue, almost light turquoise cream with a bit of green shimmer to it.  On the first coat, it looks very sheer, but builds up quite a bit on the second coat.. you may need a third depending on how you apply.

Quest for Quartz

 This is a light rosy pink cream that has a bunch of silver glitter flecks added to it.  Perfectly opaque with two coats.  Luckily, this glitter shade is not very hard to remove.

N00Berry

This is a bright medium berry purple cream.  Opaque in just two coats.

Achievement Unlocked

This next shade is a light lavender cream and is opaque in just two coats.  This reminds me a lot of the shade Rumple's Wiggin from the Shrek Forever After Collection and I was absolutely obsessed with that color at the time.

Suzi is My Avatar

This is a bright peachy orange cream shade.  I thought this was a bit more on the sheer side for a cream so you may need 2-3 coats depending on application.

Trading Paint
   
This is a bright orange cream polish that applies well in just two coats.

Can't CTRL Me

This next polish is a bright periwinkle blue cream that has the slightest amount of shimmer to it.  I thought I wouldn't like this as much because of the shimmer, but I think I like it more!

Pixel Dust

This next shade is a rosy pink sheer polish that has a large amount of silver metallic flakes suspended within.  This translates a lot more consistently metallic on the nails versus how this looks in the sun in pictures.  It's beautiful, but definitely not a polish I gravitate towards.

Heart and Con-Soul

This next polish is a fiery reddish orange polish that has gold/orange shimmers suspended within.  This is opaque in just two coats.

You Had Me at HALO

When I saw mockups for this polish before getting the collection, I could have bet this was going to be another holographic polish (and I was extremely excited for it).  This is not that, but instead, it's a medium kind of jeans blue polish that has iridescent glitter/shimmer suspended within.  It's one of those polishes that really needs steady and consistent brush strokes.  Two coats will be perfect.

The Pass is Always Greener

This is a lemon-lime neon pastel cream polish.  It's a  nice cream formula that is opaque in two coats.  Even with how pale I am because of winter, I think this shade looks nice with my skin tone, although, I bet it will look so much better with a bit of sun.

Racing for Pinks

This last polish in the Xbox Collection is this beautiful peach-leaning neon pastel pink polish.  This is opaque in just two coats.

Comments