Big Zodiac Energy Collection Swatches (Fall 2023)

 

Kiss My Aries

This is for all the Aries people out there (March 21 - April 19).  This is my sign and  I could have told you before I even saw the color that it would be red.  Fire signs.  It's a bright OPI red shimmer shade that reminds me of Dorothy's slippers from the Wizard of Oz.  I was able to get this opaque in two coats.

Big Sagittarius Energy

This next one is for all the Sagittarius' out there (November 22 - December 21).  It's this wine red peal shade that has a hint of pearly shimmer to it.  I was able to get this opaque in two coats but you will need very even brushstrokes to make sure it's not streaky.

The Leo-nly One

I bet you could have also guessed this would be the color for all the Leos (July 23 - August 22).  It's a vibrant yellow gold shade that has even brighter gold shimmer scattered throughout.  I mean this one GLOWS on your nails. 

Gemini and I

All you Gemini's out there, this one is for you (May 21 - June 20)!  I am absolutely obsessed with this one and was very excited about it when I saw it.  It has a light beige/cream peal base to it but has this silver/white/iridescent shimmer scattered throughout.  I'm so happy with the way this one looks and it just requires two coats.

Aquarius Renegade

This next shade is for all you born in the age of Aquarius (January 20 - February 18).  This is like the sister shade to Big Sagittarius Energy but in this gorgeous cobalt/navy blue.  I was able to have this be opaque in two coats, but as with any pearl, you'll need even brushstrokes.

Feelin' Libra-ted

This is for the Libras (September 23 - October 21).  I'm on the fence about this one because in the bottle, it's giving opaque, but on the nails it's one of the thinner formulas of the collection.  It's a bright fuchsia purple/pink sheer shade that has iridescent shimmer scattered throughout.  These glimmers shine blue and hot pink.  I used three coats but honestly, that's not enough for me.  I think I could stand to have this be a topper rather than a standalone shade.

Scorpio Seduction

Here's an absolute stunner for all the Scorpios out there (October 23 - November 21).  This is basically the sister shade to Kiss My Aries except in a cobalt blue shade.  My apologies for all the fingerprints on the bottle :|  This one was opaque in two coats.

I Cancer-tainly Shine

I'm literally SO jealous of all the Cancers out there that get to have this be their shade (June 21 - July 22) and this would include my bestie who is Cancer.  When I opened this one from the collection, I snapped her immediately and rage because of how perfect it is.  This is a silver scattered holographic glitter shade but they're basically in-between a micro glitter and a fine glitter.  So if you're considering buying this one and you're wondering how it stacks up to Tinker, Thinker, Winker, this is definitely different and has bigger glitters and gives a scattered look versus linear.  This was on my nails first after swatching the full collection.

Pisces the Future

I'm also pretty jealous of the Pisces' out there (February 19 - March 20) because this is the perfect watery blue.  This is an aqua pearl shade but I feel like the formula is more forgiving than a typical pearl polish.  You'll still need even brushstrokes, but I felt like this evened out a lot easier.  The shimmers you see are slightly iridescent but give a nice silvery blue shine in the sun.  I was able to pull this off in two coats.

Feelin' Capricorn-y

I feel like this is a great shade for the Capricorns out there (December 22 - January 19).  This also happens to be my husband's zodiac sign so I will be sporting this one in honor of him.  It's a gorgeous pine tree green shimmer shade that slightly leans on the sheer side.  It has iridescent shimmers suspended throughout and these shine blue and light pink in the sun.  I needed three coats for this, but if you have a nice green base, you could probably use this as a topper.

Taurus-t Me

This polish is for all you Taurus' out there (April 20 - May 20).  It's this very sheer mermaid-y seafoam green shade that has some iridescent shimmer scattered throughout.  They shine blue and gold in the sunlight.  I did this in three coats but you can still definitely see my nail line.

#Virgoals

This is for all you Virgos out there (August 23 - September 22).  It's this very sheer almost coral type of orange shimmer shade.  There are iridescent micro glitters scattered within and give almost a bit of a green shine to the polish.  I used three coats here and you can see the nail line a bit.



I bought all polishes myself at PolishPick.com.  You can also grab yourself the whole collection or just a few from Polish Pick at a total steal of a deal. :)

Comments